Communication to all Nurses in England & Wales

Dear Nurse,

I have arranged for you to be provided with the ICG Medical Guidance you are required to following based on the advice issued by Public Health England.

As you are aware COVID-19 Coronavirus is a fast-moving issue and so guidance is being updated on a regular basis and you will receive these via here 

Attached is a document which explains simply what the current information is and what you need to do to if you are or think you have been exposed to COVID-19. This information has also been provided to the Clients we work within England and Wales. 

The key thing for us as health professionals to remember is that high standards of infection control will limit the risks so good handwashing, use of tissues when sneezing/coughing and use of appropriate disposal methods.

Please make sure you read the flow chart and if you have a positive response to the information follow the actions immediately.

I appreciate that some of you may be concerned I am happy for you to contact me via my mobile 07496882532.

Regards
Miriam

Justin Prins

Miriam Palk 
Head of Nursing
Miriam.Palk@icg-medical.com
 | 07496 882 532 

Proud supporters of The ICG Foundation